Thursday, February 20th - Saturday, February 22nd 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
February 20 - 22- Happiness 2.0, Flora Bella or Amazing Grey
*Patterns and Kits must be purchased from Prairie Quilt. Please pre-cut fabric before class.*
Jacqueline de Jonge supplies
- Sewing machine in good working order and knowledge of its use
- Jacqueline De Jonge pattern purchased from Prairie Quilt
- Regular sewing supplies
- Bohn mechanical marking pencil-white
- Regular ink pen
- 1/4" piecing foot- Clear, No guide
- Small scissors
- Perfect Scissor - 7.5"
- Clover 2507 pins
- 28mm rotary cutter with extra blades
- 45mm rotary cutter
- Seam ripper
- Rulers (2.5" is handy)
- Freezer paper
- Zip lock bags
- Glue stick
- Scotch tape
- #70 microtex needles
- Aurifil white or light silver thread
- Bobbins wound with Aurifil white or light silver thread
- Add-a-Quarter ruler
- Small cutting mat (to go by machine)
- Wooden presser stick
- Wonder Clips or small Ziploc bags (for keeping fabric pieces organized)
- Scraper (use it to fold paper patterns)
Refunds before January 1st are available less a $100 registration fee.
No refunds after January 1, 2020 unless the space can be filled.
Lodging: Sleep Inn and Suites in Hennessey 405-853-2126, must speak to the manager for best pricing.