Brother Pacesetter PS500 Sewing Machine
Perfect for the sewer on-the-go, the Pacesetter PS500 is small enough to carry to classes, to your friend’s house or from room to room- almost wherever your projects take you. With 100 built-in stitches, an automatic thread cutter, longer feed dogs, and a stitch combination feature that helps you personalize your stitches, this affordable machine will help your fashionista dreams become reality.
- Built-in Stitches, Buttonhole Styles and Fonts - 100 built-in sewing stitches, including 7 styles of one-step buttonholes, and 4 sewing lettering fonts.
- 8.3" from Needle to Arm - Large workspace to easily maneuver fabric when working on fashion and home décor projects.
- Reinforcement Stitch - Automatically sew a tie-off stitch when working on your projects, which is very useful for decorative stitches.
- Improved Sewing - Longer feed dogs and J foot keep stitches more consistent.
- Automatic Thread Cutter - Automatically cuts the upper and lower thread.
- Stitch Combination - Personalize your stitches with the stitch combination feature! Customization has never been easier.
- Thread Tension - The manual thread tension allows you to make adjustments that suit different weights of thread.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment - Easily adjust the pressure of your foot to accommodate various types of fabrics.
- 2.4" x 1.3" LCD Display - Use the bright display to manage all your sewing functions.
- Sew Up to 850 Stitches per Minute - Create more in less time.